Swatched | Violet Voss Hashtag Palette

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

If you haven’t seen my LA & IMATS haul yet, then *spoiler*, I picked up the Violet Voss Hashtag Palette while I was IMATS.

I have been playing around with the palette for the past week (a little bit too soon for a full review) and have been enjoying it so far. I wanted to swatch the palette for all of you so you can see all of the shades in the stunning Violet Voss Hashtag Palette.

You can find the palette on the Violet Voss website as well as Sephora ($45 USD/$60 CDN).

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

There are 20 shades in the Violet Voss Hashtag palette (7 matte shades, 2 satin shades and 11 shimmers). The names are so great and including all of your favourite hashtags, like #TBT, #PettyAF, and #G.O.A.T.

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

Violet Voss Hashtag Palette Swatches

Keep an eye out on Instagram for an eye look in the coming weeks! Are you loving the swatches of the Violet Voss Hashtag Palette?

til next time…

Check out my tutorial from way back using the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette!

7 Comments

1. January 30, 2018 / 11:14 pm

I’ve been on the market for a good purple to pair along with gold looks. Can’t wait to see if this palette is the answer to my prayers.

• Kaitlyn Elisabeth
      February 1, 2018 / 9:47 pm

It’s reallllllly pretty 🙂

2. Angela
    January 31, 2018 / 1:50 am

I love an all over coral look so the oranges look amazing! I do think some of the shades are too similar to make a difference on the eyes but I like the overall vibe!

Raincouver Beauty

• Kaitlyn Elisabeth
      February 1, 2018 / 9:48 pm

Yes some of them are similar but once on the eye you can tell more of a difference. It does help make a seamless transition of colour though!

3. February 4, 2018 / 11:23 pm

Looks gorgeous! Can’t wait to see some looks with it!

4. February 6, 2018 / 8:08 am

I’ve been curious about Violet Voss shadows ever since they popped up on the Sephora website. All of her palettes look gorgeous! Nice to see they swatch nicely.

• Kaitlyn Elisabeth
      February 6, 2018 / 10:28 am

This is my second Violet Voss palette. I do have to say that I like the Holy Grail one more than the Hashtag palette. The HG one has a few more matte shades so I’ve found it easier to create looks with it. Both are beautiful and the shadows are fantastic, just depends on what you want from a palette.